Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, February 27, 2006

Somersby Dressage

Hehe I took Fox to Somersby dressage yesterday and he won one test and came fourth in the other one. I was so proud of him! Hehehe.

I'm still getting through Bleak House, I really like it, the only problem is that I start reading it at 10 or something but have to go to sleep or I don't wake up until 8 the next day! Evil! Lol I should start reading it in the middle of the day, I know, but I usually have things to do then.

Hm so this time next week I start work. I'm excited but I'm also realising that I'm not going to have any free time whatsoever. If I'm working six days a week, and usually competing on the 7th day of the week... It's going to be very busy. Ah well, hopefully they won't be very long days (and hopefully Gendy realises how flexible she's going have to be about the 6 days thing, because I compete a LOT on Saturdays.... Oh well, we'll see!!

I have to remember to buy my books for all my courses today. I've found a website to buy my Level Ones text books, now I need to find one to buy my Italian books, because I can't find them in any normal bookshop. I'm just hoping that they deliver quickly, because I can't go any further with the course until I have them! Gar!

OK well I'm going to have some breakfast then ride. Tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home