Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Polo groom..

I know I haven't written much lately, haven't really had all that much going on. Today I groomed for the first polo game of the season. I screwed up a lot but it was ok. It was quite funny though when all the other (female) grooms told me that they think Hugh is really good-looking (Hugh being Gendy's husband, and one of the people I was working for)... then, like a minute later, he took off his shirt.. lol and they were jealous of me cause i had to take the shirt that he had taken off, and hand him the other one.. lol then the other guy who I was working for (Willzy) did the same, and they proceeded to tell me (once the game had started) that they now believe Willzy is almost as hot as Hugh.. Lol... it's very funny... i work for them... and for Hugh's wife... lol.. I wonder if they know how much money Willzy has too (he owns 'a few pubs' and made an offer to buy the c/hill tavern for 42mill before it was bought for 56mill...) lol what's that line from Pride & Prejudice.. "he would not be quite so handsome if he were not quite so rich"... LOL... it was so hard not to laugh.

So that was my amusement for the day. I'm going to a jump school at John and Pip's tomorrow. Luckily I got in without paying up front (which you are meant to do).. hehe I rang John up to ask if I had a place despite forgetting to send him the cheque and apparently I do but only because I'm 'special' - which I have a feeling means that they know how terrible my memory is... lol Oh well, it should be fun.

Willy, if you read this, I'll drive you to the station on Monday!! Hehehe and I'll do something tomorrow night if you want to! I'd call but I'm lazy... I'll call tomorrow...

Haleluya (lol how do you spell that, Steph?), two days off!! Wooo!!! My feet can recover!!!

Hum hum, well I think that's all I have to say, I'm meant to be going to the RSL with Amanda and a few other people (having second thoughts about it, but oh well). Tata!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home