Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Macarthur

Well, after that reasonably bad dressage score yesterday, Fox and I were 18th. Joy. I suppose it did take the pressure off today. He jumped well in the showjumping but still took a rail, which was a little annoying, but overall it was good. He was a little champion cross country, so that was nice anyway.

I was really happy though, I helped three of my friends to warm up for cross country and they all went clear (had no refusals at any of the jumps), so that made me really happy cause they are all champions and deserve to do well. Hehehe.

Um... damn I have to wake up early tomorrow morning, which is annoying. I think I might go and read and then go to sleep at like 9:30 or something.. Hahaha it's 8:30 now and I'm exhausted.

Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home