Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, March 20, 2006

Showjump School and day off

I went to John's showjump school yesterday. It was so great. I just love it at their place, I love the people, I love everything! Fox and I jumped a huge course again (1.15m again)and he was great. In the first round which was slightly lower we knocked a rail, but in the second round we went clear (no rails), so that was good!! Hehe I love learning! I've sheduled a lesson next week with Pip and I'm going to their next showjumping school (I'm addicted, as I told John.. lol).. Yeah, I'm not going to go into too much detail, because I don't think anyone who reads this would really be all that interested in the nitty-gritty (who came up with that saying, it's pathetic?!) details of riding.. Actually there were some funny things too, but I don't think they work as well if you write them.

Today is my day off.. Yay! Actually, strictly speaking yesterday was too... but today I got to sleep in and I'm doing all the day-off sort of stuff! So, I slept in until 8:50.. well 8:30 really but I stayed in bed until 8:50.... then I rang Rita to see if she wanted a lesson today.. I'm also going to ride Darcy.. and put all the stuff I have on the video camera onto tape cause I've sort of fallen behind on that front. I'm also considering going shopping.. lol yes, me! I might go to Hornsby... I think I will. Hehehe isn't that great?! LOL I know that everyone else seems to have quite a lot of time off because uni doesn't take up many days, but my time off is very rare, so I plan to enjoy it! I also have to do a LOT of work on my certificate three, because I was behind from the start, and at the moment I'm REALLY behind.. So there will be a lot of work too..

I'm also thinking of drawing up my 5 year plan again, because it's a bit wrong.. Some things have happened too quickly and I think some things will have to be put off, so I will do that today as well!! I really enjoy drawing it up, last time I spent a day on it and enjoyed it so much! Lol!

OK well I think that's about all for today. Oh, I went to the RSL but couldn't find Amanda at all, then realised that I didn't have her mobile number, so I had a ruski and left... It was very pointless. I did see Adrian from school (strange that I don't know how to spell that name) with his parents, but that was about it. Fun. It's very big.... hahaha...

OK tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home