Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

late as usual

I was meant to have this morning to do useful things, clean gear, do washing etc. Instead I woke up half an hour late, so now I have something like 25 minutes before I have to go and all I've done is read Wilson's and Terry's blogs. I know I shouldn't have come on here, but I was eating my breakfast, and that's always accompanied with looking at blogs, so how could I help that BOTH of them had posted?

I only wanted to write on here cause I'm in a bad mood. I need a Growlery. (Steph should know what I mean). I'm nearly halfway through Bleak House by the way, it's getting more interesting, but because I can only read for an hour a day it's difficult to remember who all the (millions of) characters are. Hopefully it will make sense at the end, because if it doesn't I don't know that I'm going to be able to get myself to read it again to find out what it's meant to mean!

OK I'm going to go. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home