Oblongulated thoughts...

Sunday, May 14, 2006

SIEC

Had an event this weekend at SIEC (horsely park) it was really good.. i did about the best dressage test I've ever done, was second after that, had a rail down showjumping so moved down to third then had a great cross country run and ended up second! I'm very happy! One more event and then I plan to go up to one*.. so that's very exciting for me.

We have put a deposit down on a house in north richmond, so that is also exciting.. We are meant to move out of this house on the second of june, so hopefully we will be able to move into the new one then.. and yes I just realised a few minutes ago that I'd already said 'yes' to terry about that weekend.. bugger.. well, we might not move then, which means I'd still be able to go, I'll just have to see.

OK well I should go.. gar work tomorrow, how annoying! Oh well, money is money, and I'm only there for another 7 or 8 months... so that's good. Tata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home