Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Follow Up

Wow new blogger takes FOREVER to load!
Just reading old posts and realised that I should probably follow up on some of them... There was one where I was talking about whether to have lessons with a certain person... I actually did, we came up with a deal where I plaited his horse and he gave me a lesson... the lesson was very interesting.. I got sworn at but I learnt HEAPS... only thing is I don't have any time or money to book any more lessons.. I did actually enjoy it despite being yelled at.

Was also reading a comment to that post, and the person sounded like they listen to the shebang (morning show on triple m) and reminded me. Just for the reference I have NEVER watched dancing with the stars before this series, I think it is a silly show and I see NO point in it whatsoever, but Fifi Box from the Shebang is on it so just wanted to say that if you are in the habit of voting for people on these shows you should SMS Fifi to 191977. Hehehe GO FIFI!

I only just read the comment to my last post today. Sent an e-mail so I'll see what happens. Really though, if you get the chance go to their website cause it really does sound amazing.. and I really do want to go... either end of this year or sometime next year... mmmm...

So! Made the trek to Albury, was a fun event. They had a bareback highjump competition (where people ride their horses over a single jump which just gets higher and higher.. with the added fun of not having a saddle). A friend of ours, Rachel, was in the junior class (i think she might be 11??) and she came second.. she jumped something like 1.30m!!! (to give you an idea, that's the height of the showjumping phase of an event at the OLYMPICS and she was jumping it WITHOUT A SADDLE)... the senior class got up to 1.60m! (which is around the height of the pure showjumping at the olympics!). I didn't go in the highjump and did averagely (yes that is a word, it's my word.. feel free to use it in essays and the like) in the event over all.

Today we (my mother and I) are going to the races at Hawkesbury, should be fun, so I should go get ready. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home