Oblongulated thoughts...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

christmas is coming... gar

hehehe just thought i should write something to confirm that I am actually alive.

Basically I've just been working a lot. TAFE finished last friday, and im going to defer everything till semester two next year (if that's actually possible) because I just don't cope very well with working all day then getting home and working on TAFE until I go to sleep.. It was annoying me no end.

People keep talking about christmas, and I wish they wouldn't. When am I supposed to go shopping??
This weekend is competitions and the diamond lodge christmas party (diamond lodge is where I work)
Next weekend is competition both days
Next weekend is falcon sporthorses christmas party (place I used to work)
weekend after that is the 23rd and 24th of december!!! GAR!!!!
after that is new years
after that is sandys party and my birthday
after that is... *drum roll* NOTHING! WOOT!!!

So it looks like I will be either doing my christmas shopping on the 23rd and 24th (not a good idea) or on a thursday night (don't like that idea much better)... arg arg arg arg arg! christmas is so annoying...

Anyways that's all from me, I'm having a shower and going to bed. Tata!

By the way- I'm still alive.

2 Comments:

Blogger crumble said...

buystuffonebay :)

11:11 pm  
Blogger Oblong said...

lol tempting but i don't have a credit card... lol and i dont know what to get people, thats why i need to go shopping, so i can see stuff and go "oooooo [insert name here] would like that" then buy it for them! hehehehe

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home