Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, September 11, 2006

my blog forgot me again

its not really surprising, considereing I haven't posted anything for a month!!!
I don't really have time to write anything tonight, but just thought I should write something.. so there it is...

SOMETHING


just kidding.. I just came back from Sydney 3 day (sorry... Bates International... stupid 'naming rights sponsors') was very fun. I came 35th out of 61.. not hugely impressive but I was happy nonetheless.. I was happy with how my horse went and even though the dressage judges didn't give me the best scores (In dressage 70% or above is an incredibly hard score to get.. so one judge gave me 64%.. very cool... one gave me 59%.. not bad.. one gave me 52%... gar... lol and it was all based on the same thing... well it was meant to be, but 12% difference says to me that maybe they were watching something different!!! ..........anyway!!)... I also groomed for Sandy.. I think I wrote about working at her place in my last post.. possibly... anyway, I groomed for her which was fun.. her horse came seventh in the 2** and ended up with a qualification to compete at 3*** level (the highest level other than four events and the olympics) which means that sandy now owns half of the horse (very exciting for sandy).. it was really great, even though I nearly drowned.. lol it POURED the WHOLE WEEKEND and I spent about an hour outside walking sandy's horse around in a jacket that wasn't waterproof... stupid jacket.. but it was worth it... I have some good photos so I'll have to post them on here later.

Anyway, I start work for sandy tomorrow... I'm going to work there again... dunno if I wrote about that.. anyways.. that's all i have to say for the moment. tata.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!


Use http://www.BuySellDirect.net as a FREE home based ebay to make money at home. It is 100% free.


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what ebay users dream to have

2:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home