Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, June 26, 2006

hehe internet is back!

Wow... I haven't had the internet for.... hum... we were meant to move on the 9th of june? soo that would be....17 days? I never realised how much I used it until I didn't have it!!!

I've had to unenroll in all my TAFE units and then re-enroll or I would have failed because the semester ended on friday. Gar! but I AM looking forward to next term's work, it has no OH&S plus we get to choose electives, which will be fun!!

We are finally moved in. Still not entirely unpacked, but moved in, so that's something. I will invite people over when I finish work and when we are entirely unpacked and everything looks reasonable again. Haha I had Leah over when it was just me and no furniture, no fridge, etc etc. All I had was a mattress on the floor.

I've decided to do some gardening when I finish work, I'll have to look into plants that like a lot of shade, because we don't have much light in the areas I want to plant stuff in.

I keep saying 'when I finish work', just for the record, Friday is my last day. After that I have to start teaching lessons and stuff like that to make money!

I took Fox to his first event at one* level this weekend. It was at Macarthur. He was really good and tried really hard. We didn't place, mostly because he had been sick for a few weeks so he wasn't really up to fitness, but I plan to start some fitness work with him next week, which should be good. I also have to enter Camden this week, it's going to be our first international competition, I'm very excited!! Then we have another comp at Worrigee (also international) before Sydney International Three Day Event.. hehehehehehehehe very exciting for me!!!!! Have to get lots of lessons with John and Pip between now and then!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home