Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, June 03, 2006

*NEWS*

Hahaha I finally have something to write about. I quit my job. I'm going to work part time from now on and focus on my TAFE work and my riding! Yay! There were a lot of reasons but I'm not going into them on here because (as I've discovered) the internet isn't exactly a secure place, and I've already been yelled at once for discussing this stuff, so I'm not in the mood to have that happen again. Anyway, I'm very happy...

I've also decided that I have two options for what to do with myself next year:

1. Work at Falcon Park- Go back to the place on the central coast and work there for 12 months, this is my preference of my two options, it will give me "hands-on" experience and also I can work on my riding a lot while I'm there (have lessons from Pip etc)

2. Go to CSU in Wagga - Charles Sturt University in Wagga have a course I think I'd like to do (apparently my mum can suddenly afford it, amazing) it is a Bachelor of Applied Science (Equine Studies).. I know I'm not really a scientific person, but I'm sure if it involved something that interested me I could learn to be more scientific?! Anyway, I could live there, take my horse, and while I'm there do a Diploma of Equine Tactile Therapy (in simple terms a horse massage course) by correspondence... I think this is a pretty good option too if number one doesn't work out for whatever reason. I also figure that I would actually have a fair bit of time to compete if I was at uni because nobody I've spoken to seems to be doing full monday-friday weeks at uni.. yay! Anyway it's a three year course, ideally I'd only like to do a year on campus and the rest by distance but if I had to stay on campus I guess that would be OK.

wish me luck!! Tell me what you think (lol does anyone read this anymore or has everyone given up on it?!?!) lol I bet Steph will like the uni idea!! Hehehehe

OK well better go, work tomorrow...I finish there at the end of this month, after that I can actually have some FREE TIME...amazing, I think I've forgotten what that actually feels like!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home