Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

TAFE

So the new semester of TAFE has started. I'm trying to get a head start so that I'm not behind again. Hopefully I'll manage to get myself ahead of where I need to be... that would be nice!

Hum at the moment I'm adding lyrics to the songs on my iPod. Possibly not all that useful but I'm doing it anyway.

Apparently there is a dance class in richmond on thursday nights. I was thinking of joining, it's only $60 for five lessons, which is hardly that expensive!

I have a jumping lesson with John on saturday. I'm very excited. I love my lessons up there, and I haven't had a private jump lesson in ages. Well, since I was working there actually. So it should be great!

I also bought a new dressage saddle, so my bank account is looking rather sad at the moment. I love my saddle. Hehehe. Maybe it will help me win at my next event which is at Camden in two weeks... It's not likely, seeing as it's my first international event... but oh well, I can dream!!!!

I was thinking last night about what I would have done after school if i didn't ride. It's interesting. I'm wondering if I could do it, even if that's not my main aim... Unfortunately it would require a 4 year uni course, which I can't really imagine myself doing.. but you never know.... lol... who am I kidding, of course I know that I won't do that!! I can't imagine dedicating four years to uni, no matter what the course is!!!

Yeaah I think that's all I have to say. Tata.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyrium said...

Needs a 4 year course? What were u thinking of doing if u didn't ride and went to uni after school instead??? You could probably do it anyway, or even do it parttime? Your UAI was pretty high Keira, why not do it? Tell me what it was!!

4:31 pm  
Blogger Oblong said...

lol! yeah and part time it would take 8 years! you have to be kidding!!!!!!!!! lol and no im not telling cause people will laugh at me... actually probably not but it seems like a good reason anyaway even if its not true

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home