Oblongulated thoughts...

Monday, July 03, 2006

Nothing

Well I am very proud to say that today I have woken up at 7:30 and between then and now (three hours) I have done absolutely nothing. I woke up, read my book, went downstairs, had breakfast, finished my book, watched mum garden, came up here and I've been looking at random websites since.

Love the leisure.

yeah, so, I have nothing interesting to write, sad as that is. This doing nothing doesn't really make for interesting news. Hmm.. I looked at the information to enter Sydney 3 Day... it's going to cost me nearly $700 just to enter!!!!! not to mention petrol etc. Gar!!! How am I meant to save that much? I'll have to start teaching a LOT of lessons!!!

Um. yeah. I'm going to get changed. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home