Oblongulated thoughts...

Friday, July 07, 2006

lots of things to do

I've decided to get all my odd jobs done today, so that I can be happily lazy for the next little while. So I have to:
ride
wash my horse's rugs etc
wash my clothes
do my level one horse management exam
ring Kaye about working for her
create the one day event draw for pc
confirm that gendy can judge at the one day event
print my entry for worrigee
get my FEI registration number off the FEI website
print my entry for sydney 3 day
unpack another box of books (2 more!! woot)
organise my corner of the garage so i can actually get to things
clean out my car
list the things to put on ebay
put all unwanted clothes into a bag
print the writing competition details
finish typing the Marcus Oldham reading list
finish my NCAS books

Lol that was long and boring wasn't it?

Mum and I are going to see Pirates of the Carribbean tonight at the cinema at Richmond. should be fun. I hope!

Our friends bought a 10 acre property in Kurrajong yesterday, which is great, because it means they will live right near us. I'm also sort of hoping that they will let me keep my horse there because at the moment it is costing me $140 a week to keep my horse where he is, and I can't really afford that!!!

I had a dressage lesson with Pip yesterday, it was so great. I love it so much up there... *sigh*... I want to go back!!!!!!!!! Really I do!!!

I saw an ad in a magazine yesterday for a place in portugal, where you can get 7 nights accomodation including meals, plus 11 lessons on classically trained horses.... sort of like the el caballa blanco horses if that makes more sense to people.. it would be INCREDIBLE! I want to go! So now I am going to save for that too!! Of course, I'm not sure if it's worth the airfares to fly to portugal for a week.. oh well, I'll just have to go somewhere else as well! Maybe I can add it into my month in germany or something!

OK well I think that's all for the moment. Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home