Oblongulated thoughts...

Saturday, September 16, 2006

da da da da da

You know something weird. Wilson called me yesterday saying that I was meant to be at Steph's, I talked to Steph and she said that I'd RSVPd.. but I really have no memory whatsoever of being invited or anything... I looked at my inbox today and there was nothing there from steph.... except something she sent me on wednesday telling me the details, but I haven't been able to use the net since tuesday night so i hadn't seen that until just then... weird.... very very weird... i think someone is messing with me... and my computer.... :S either that or I have a very sudden case of amnesia....

Anyway, I'm really really really sorry Steph!!!! It's a bit of a mystery! In fact, I'm about to call you and see if you want to do something today... as soon as my mother gets off the phone.

In other Steph/Wilson related news... I'm going to be in canberra in... two weekends time!! hehehe I'm competing at an event there... problem is I won't have a car cause Im catching a lift with my friend's mum... so I don't think I'll actually be able to come visit you at your unis etc, but if you can/want to drop in you should!!!! tehehe

Hum hum, so at the moment I'm working for Sandy again.. which is fun. Yesterday was the first time that I haven't spent the whole day before a day off thinking about how great it will be to have a day off.. lol does that make sense? It did when I said it in my head but when I typed it on here it just looked like jibberish. It's really good.. Apparently we have four more horses coming next week so I'm going to get to do a lot of riding, which will be fun too.

The week after next I am going to scone for TAFE.... Monday til Friday, so I have to find someone to work my horse for me so he's not entirely feral for Canberra.. haha he will be anyway! Hopefully I'll be riding late on Saturday so I can get on him for an hour or so before I actually get on to compete... otherwise it could be VERY interesting!!!

Um.. I think that's all the news from me.. My internet is working again, which I'm very grateful for... so I'm off to call Steph.. tata! (You'd better be awake, Steph.. it's 9:30!!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home