Oblongulated thoughts...

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Happy Bday Wilson

Humm I don't really have much to say at the moment... except that im very pissed off at my phone.. I send a message and it tells me that it has sent then a few minutes later it tells me that my SIM card isn't registered... it's been doing this for a week or something now, so i did a test with it today and sent a message to my mum's phone, it did the same thing and my mum's phone still hasn't got the message! I'm so pissed off! What if I was sending someone a message saying that I'd been kidnapped or something???? Nobody would ever know!! That's terrible!!!

So anyway, one of the messages was a happy birthday message to wilson, so I'm very sorry if you thought I forgot you but I didn't... my phone is just being rude. Very rude. Oh and I sent Leah a message too... GAR! I have to try and remember anyone I've sent a message to and resend them.... when it works again.... GAR GAR GAR GAR GAR GAR GAR! NOT HAPPY!!

Yeah, that's pretty much all I have to say... hopefully my blog will be a bit more helpful than my phone is at the moment! Tata!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home