Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Stupid phones!

WELL! Turns out my phone has now decided I can't ring anybody either without a big drama. It took me an HOUR today to convince my phone to allow me to make a 2 minute phone call! What if there was an emergency?? What if I was lying in a ditch somewhere and needed an ambulance?

Anyway, rang the phone people and they say that nokia has updated all its software (without telling us) so I have to take my phone to some place in parramatta to get it fixed... WHEN AM I MEANT TO DO THAT?!?!?!??!?!!? GARRRRRR!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's all I have to say really. Tata

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyrium said...

POST POST POST!!! I posted more recently than you!

12:24 pm  
Blogger Oblong said...

hahaha ive been very slack in the posting department!

7:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home