Oblongulated thoughts...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Gee that wasn't hard at all!!!!

Well! FINALLY my computer decided to stop being a pain in the ass and not let me upgrade to the new blogger, because blogger won't let you blog until you upgrade. Grrr... its been a while since I posted, that is why. Not my fault!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Went to an event at SIEC (horsely park) and came fourth in the one*! Woo!!!! Foxy and I have hit the big time! lol! not really, but I like to believe that's the case!

Sandy went and did a bug-on-the-windscreen impersonation at Camden event on the weekend so I've been working all the horses this week (hurt her back).. I rode 7 yesterday and 6 today (only cause I didn't ride mine) I also taught two lessons this arvo. It's actually quite fun if a bit exhausting.

Now own both series of House on DVD. I tried to rebel against the show for ages, but watched two episodes and discovered I really like it, so now I'm addicted (naturally).

Have been listening to those camp eden ads on the radio and so I finally took their advice last night and looked at the website. Looks good, maybe I'll do that for a week when I finish working for Sandy. Then go overseas and work over there for 3 months, then come back here and do it myself. Mmm should be good. The future looks exciting.

Anyways, think that's all. Have a great quote from Frasier (must update my quote book sometime soon):

Frasier: So, how did it go?
Niles: Her lips said 'no', but her eyes said 'read my lips'

Hehehehehehe!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Author,
My name is Darren and I am the Manager of Camp Eden Health retreat in the Currumbin Valley. We would love to have you stay with us, and as you are the first person we have had communications with via this means - I would be happy to provide an incentive for you to stay with us. Please drop me an email on darren@campeden.com.au and I will accept this as your willingness to communicate with me directly.
With my best regards,
Darren.

4:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home